winter boost Program
- Content - rich, mentor driven accelerator program
- Non-resident, X-Industry
- Weekly hands-on, problem solving webinars/workshops led by experts
- One on one weekly mentor meetings
- Connections to over 80+ mentors, advisors and investors
- Emphasis on 4 key tracks, Sales & Marketing, Leadership & Building Your Team, Raising Capital, The Ask & The Pitch
- Participation in Refinery Alumni Events and Pitch Competitions
- See FAQ's
- The Refinery will help you move forward by answering the big questions:
- How do you create a repeatable sales model for sustainable growth? Is your messaging and branding geared to your Target Customer? Have you really thought through your channel strategy? What about a strategic partner? Upsides? Downsides?
- Should you take outside funding and if so, how much? From whom? How do you get to them? What information should you share? When are you ready? Are your financials in good shape?
- What does your team need to look like for success? How do you hire quality people for your startup that will stay with you? What do you pay them? What should you look for in an Advisory Board? How do you find them? Pay them? Fire them? How do you become an effective CEO?
- Applications for 2017 are closed.
- The program participation is provided through warrants - we are investing in your future, aligning The Refinery and mentors with your growth. There is the potential for investment at the end of the program.
- Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.
- Workshops held online and at The Westport Library, 20 Jesup Road, Westport, CT 06880. There will be 3 in-person workshops during the three months.
- Westport is one hour train ride from NYC.