To fuel the growth of women-led companies.
The Refinery was founded in mid-2014 to fuel the growth of companies with diverse teams. Through an intense, customized curriculum and structured mentoring, companies develop a growth and funding strategy that is supported by an engaged community of peers, advisors and investors.
In 3 years, The Refinery has achieved rapid results: 31 companies mentored by 80+ subject expert mentors, through four program cycles, raising $10 million+ in funds.
“We Won’t let you Fail.”
- highly individualized program
- value added mentors with industry specific and relevant experience matched to each participant's needs.
- engagement with early stage investors and highly experienced entrepreneurs.
- CT location allows for accessing both NYC and Boston networks.
- starting point for a longer term relationship; our mentorship does not end at the end of the formal twelve week period.
Why do we get results?
our drive, and the work we expect from each cohort.
teams are pushed to understand their customer, refine their business model, build their team, develop their financial outlook and clearly articulate their businesses value to customers, partners and investors.
at the end of the Refinery program, companies really know their business — and have a rock-solid foundation that will allow them to scale and grow.
- Winter Boost Program
- three months
- interactive content/webinar sessions
- in-person group discussions
- structured mentor meetings
- end results include growth and funding strategy, milestones, and roadmap
- Awards, Prizes
- Mentor Office Hours