The 2017 winter boost Program - Applications are closed
The Refinery is currently accepting applications for our Winter 2017 Advanced Program. We'll be making offers on a rolling basis, and all accepted teams will receive their offers by the second week in February. The program starts March 1st and runs for 3 months.
Seasoned entrepreneurs looking to scale their business will benefit from this immersive program. Our focus is on validating your long term vision, developing your roadmap, acquiring and growing customers/users, building your team, and helping you raise capital.
The three months are a combination of online/in-person content sessions, one-on-one mentoring, and peer-to-peer group discussions. More details are found here.
Complete and submit “The Refinery Application to Participate in Winter 2017 Session” by January 27th.
Be available for in person or phone interviews with selection committee between January 30th and February 2nd.
Finalists may be selected for a "pitch review" with core mentors/investors to be held February 1st.
Decisions on participants will be made by February 6th, 2017.
The workshops will be held on Wednesdays for 12 weeks, starting mid February, either online or at The Westport Library, 20 Jesup Road, Westport, CT 06880
- Strong Diverse Management Team w/ at least one woman in leadership role (note that this may be an investor)
- Product or digital service already launched or in test
- Significant Value Proposition/Competitive and/or Intellectual Property
- Large Market Opportunity
- The program participation is provided through warrants - we are investing in your future, aligning The Refinery and mentors with your growth. There is the potential for investment at the end of the program.
- Please email us at email@example.com with questions.